Lifelike arm reproductions with multi-vein system designed for peripheral intravenous therapy.
Description of features:
- Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand.
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal.
- Accessible veins include median, basilic and cephalic.
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation.
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method.
- Peripheral IV line maintenance including assessment and rotation of site and dressing, solution and tubing change.
- Replaceable skin and multi-vein system ensures longevity of model.
- Articulates to paediatric manikins and task trainers.
- Arm may be purchased separately.