Realistic practice for developing proficiency in airway management skills.
Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills. The Laerdal Airway Management Trainer realistically simulates an adult airway, and the lifelike upper torso and head can be used to demonstrate and practice intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques. In addition, it can be used to demonstrate upper airway bronchoscopy and bronchoscopy guided endotracheal intubation.
Develop skills that are directly transferable to a clinical setting
Create an environment where learners can train with the equipment they use in real-life scenarios for suction and clearing, intubation, and bag-valve ventilation.
Preparing for COVID-19 Patients
To help you quickly scale up COVID-19 related training, Laerdal's family of airway management training solutions provide intuitive and cost-effective training for a wide range of airway management skills.
- Provides visual inspection of lung expansion.
- Provides auscultation of breath sounds.
- Sellick Maneuver (Cricoid pressure).
- Tracheal (oral and nasal).
- Pharyngeal (oral and nasal).
- LMA insertion.
- Endotracheal intubation.
- Placement of supraglottic airways.
- Correct tube placement.
- Feedback for excessive laryngoscope pressure.
- Bronchoscopic evaluation of tip position.
Suction and Clearing
- Oral cavity.
- Oro- or nasopharynx.
- Oro- or nasotracheal, via endotracheal tube.
- Gastric drainage.
Included with each Laerdal Airway Management Trainer is a life-sized airway demonstration model.
This hand-held teaching tool helps instructors explain the anatomy of the airway and show how some medical devices interact with the airway in a visual manner. It allows for learners to familiarize themselves with the anatomy of adult airways in a more hands-on manner.
Features that Make a Difference
- Easily simulate and maintain a laryngospasm.
- Induce vomiting with a squeeze. Simulated vomit included.
- Help save a tooth. Teeth will click under excessive pressure.
- Parts can be cleaned, and the cleaning kit is included.
- Get as messy as you want. No electronics.